- Do you find being alone unbearable?
- Are you constantly in search of a romantic relationship?
- Have you mistaken sexual experiences and excitement in early dating for love?
- When in a relationship, are you terrified of being abandoned?
- Are you desperate to please?
- Do you struggle to maintain a relationship when the newness has worn off?
- Do you choose partners who are emotionally or physically unavailable?
- Do you miss out on other important aspects of life because your life is overwhelmed by your search for romance?
These are all signs that you may be experiencing an unhealthy relationship with or understanding of love, sexuality, or intimacy. By examining your personal feelings on these subjects, and exploring healthier choices and understandings, we can collaborate to heal this part of your life, and get you on the path to a more fulfilling future!